Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries: Call for Applications
Level up your creative career with a Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary!
Calling all emerging and established artists, designers and makers! For a limited time, the Toronto Artscape Foundation is offering 6-month Launchpad Bursaries to help you take your creative career to the next level through access to educational supports, tools, resources and space at Artscape Daniels Launchpad.
The 6-month Launchpad Bursary includes:
- Unlimited access to all Launchpad Learning programs and social events, designed for creatives
- Access to five Creative Studios for production and experimentation in:
- Textiles + Fashion
- Fine Metals + Jewellery
- Digital Fabrication
- Includes Creative Studio 101 training
- Ability to earn credits toward accessing our state-of-the-art Digital Media Lab*
- Coaching and wayfinding services
- Access to Launchpad’s co-working spaces and Computer Lab
- A vibrant, collaborative environment bringing together creatives from a wide range of disciplines
*Bursary recipients will receive credits for the Digital Media Lab, based on need.
Artscape Daniels Launchpad is Toronto’s first, one-stop-hub designed to help emerging and established creatives from a wide range of disciplines grow thriving careers.
Located just steps from Lake Ontario at 130 Queens Quay East, Launchpad brings together 30,000+ sq. ft. of state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary creative and technical studios; a Digital Media Lab, co-working space, meeting and event facilities; and creative entrepreneurship programs, workshops and events–all designed to support and inspire creative experimentation, learning and collaboration. Launchpad offers this within a vibrant community providing facilitated coaching and wayfinding to help creatives plug into resources and business opportunities.
Find out if you qualify! Apply by August 31, 2019 to be considered for a Bursary starting in September. All applications will be assessed as they are received on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary Program was created to improve the educational supports, tools, resources and space available to help creative people thrive, and is made possible through the support of a group of generous donors.
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.