Call for New Member
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
The Red Head Gallery is one of Canada’s most respected collectives, showcasing a broad range of contemporary visual art by emerging and mid-career artists. Founded in 1990, the gallery is located in the heart of Toronto at 401 Richmond Street West, an art hub with a vibrant community of creatives and curators. Membership gives individuals the opportunity to show their work in the Red Head Gallery and participate in a vibrant artist community.
Full members pay $166 per month and are given a 4-week exhibition approximately every 21 months. Members are expected to participate on committees, special initiatives, and aspects of gallery administration. For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit http://www.redheadgallery.org/call-for-new-members
If you are interested in applying, please include the following in a single PDF:
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the collective
- Artist Statement. (Indicate the media, technique, theme or context of your practice)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- A link to your website
- A maximum of 20 digital images of your work (including details)
- Links must be provided for Video/Performance-based works
- i.e. youtube, vimeo and etc.
- Corresponding list of images (or contact sheet), indicating title, year of execution, medium and dimensions (h x w x d or running time)
- (Optional) Relevant Support Material such as articles, reviews, catalogues, etc.
Note: Please do not send original artwork. All submissions are reviewed by the current members of the collective.
For more information, please contact:
401 Richmond St West
Suite 115, Toronto, ON, M5V 3A8
416 504 5654 | Gallery hours: Wed – Sat, 12 – 5 pm
Connect with us on: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Vimeo | LinkedIn