OCAD University Summer Workshops
Who is this for?
OCAD University’s Summer Workshop is a week-long studio experience dedicated to emerging artists and designers ages 15 to 19 who are considering a post-secondary education in a creative industry or field.
What to expect:
For each day, you will be in a different workshop that is tailored to help you expand both your skill and knowledge on contemporary art and design practice by taking a hands-on, multi-disciplinary approach to the studio experience.
- 2D Design Principals: Text and image for graphic designers
- Colour Theory for painters and illustrators
- 3D Object Design for industrial designers and sculptors
- How to Write an Artist Statement workshop
- Visiting Artist Series: Tips on how to develop a professional art or design practice
- Guided tour at OCAD U’s Onsite gallery: User experience and data visualization art for the aspiring programmer
Admissions & Recruitment
Contact: Maryanne Casasanta
T: 416 977 6000 x 4867
230 Richmond St. West