Dispatcher, Museumpros Art Services Inc.
Museumpros Art Services Inc is seeking applications for:
Location: Toronto, Keele St. and St. Clair Ave.
Salary: $20/hour or commensurate with experience
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Work week: approx. 40 hours
Position start date: As soon as possible
Museumpros is Toronto’s premiere art services company serving regional, national and international clients. For 25 years, Museumpros has provided exemplary service and support for private/public institutions, private clients/collectors, art galleries, international art shippers, art fairs, and designers. Museumpros offers local and international art transport, art-handling, installation, storage, fabrication, framing, crating services, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced Dispatcher to act as a communication point for all local service calls. You will receive requests, transmit messages, prepare schedules, and organize crews/vehicles. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Respond to all service calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Prioritize calls according to urgency/importance and organize schedule
- Dispatch crews for projects and client requests
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Data entry to invoice jobs and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant software (MS Office a must)
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- G class drivers license
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Experience as an installer and art handling an asset
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Only those applicants that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Museumpros is committed to providing a supportive, inclusive and healthy work environment. Applications from visible and non-visible minorities, marginalized peoples and indigenous peoples are welcome.