DANFORTH EAST ARTS FAIR
SEPT 14 – 15, 2019
Apply online HERE
The Danforth East Community Association (DECA) invites artisans to participate in a juried outdoor arts and crafts fair in East Lynn Park, a beautiful and bustling community destination located on the Danforth between Coxwell and Woodbine.
The Danforth East Arts Fair provides artists with a unique opportunity to showcase and sell their work. Our vibrant community is filled with new families, established homeowners and creative folks who are eager to support local artists. Community members and local media consistently give our event rave reviews.
We welcome applications from exhibitors working in a wide range of traditional and contemporary art forms. We provide a welcome package for exhibitors, uniformed security overnight, advertising, publicity, entertainment, food vendors, port-a-potties, volunteer support, an information booth, and more.
The fee is $225 for applications received by May 1, 2019
SUBMISSION AND EVENT DETAILS:
- Submission application available online @ https://deca.to/danforth-east-arts-fair/for-exhibitors/
- Submission fee: $225. Unsuccessful applications will have their entire application fees refunded.
- Deadline for entries: May 1, 2019.
- Confirmation of acceptance: June 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and selected by a jury.
- Fair dates: September 14-15, 2019.
- Emerging Artist Booth application for a FREE booth for a student available online @ https://deca.to/danforth-east-arts-fair/for-exhibitors/emerging-artist/
- Location: East Lynn Park, Toronto (1949 Danforth Ave.) Between Coxwell and Woodbine. We are visible from the busy Danforth Ave and in close proximity to the Woodbine subway and other valuable TTC routes. Partially accessible. View a map of our location.
- Event hours: The event runs from 10am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday, rain or shine!