Call to Art Organizations and Collectives: 2020 Group Exhibitions
Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery – Toronto, ON
Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery invites visual arts organizations and collectives from across Canada to submit applications to exhibit and sell the works of their selected artist members in 2020. The gallery encourages applications from diverse arts organizations and artists who have not shown previously at the gallery.
Submission Deadline: April 1, 2019
Who is eligible?
Art organizations or collectives with a minimum of six artists participating. We do not accept applications from individual artists for solo exhibitions.
$395.50 ($350.00 + HST), for a one month exhibition in 2020. Only approved applications are required to pay the exhibition fee. There is no cost to apply.
Application must include:
- Completed application form
- 5 to 20 images with a list of artworks
- If non-juried, arts group members list
Send an email to email@example.com or call 416-394-8628 for an application form and more detailed Terms of Entry.
- All applications are reviewed by the gallery committee with support from gallery staff in April 2019.
- Preference is given to juried shows. All decisions are final.
- Artists will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by e-mail or telephone.
- Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery is situated within the Etobicoke Civic Centre in Toronto. The gallery displays works in the halls and foyer on the main floor. The gallery is a public space, frequented not only by dedicated gallery viewers but also by any visitor to the Civic Centre.
- Hanging space is approximately 230 feet, allowing for 40 to 70 works, depending on the size and media.
- 3D artwork must be able to be placed in one of 6 display cases. Please contact the gallery for case sizes.
- There are usually 10 shows annually with most of the exhibitions running for one month each.
- The Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery is operated by City of Toronto, Arts and Culture Services. City of Toronto aims to showcase and support established and emerging visual artists/art groups by providing diverse, accessible, inclusive, and professional gallery spaces.
For more information or questions, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 416-394-8628