Call for Submissions: Print Pulse 30: A National Undergraduate Printmaking Exhibition
To highlight undergraduate print-based studio production coming out of Canadian Fine Art (Visual Art) programs. Furthermore, to gather exemplary print-works for Queen’s University and Kingston communities. The jurors will select thirty print-works and will award four cash prizes totaling $1,000 dollars.
- Open to undergraduate students currently or recently enrolled in a B.F.A/B.A program printmaking course.
- Only print-works produced during undergraduate studies are eligible.
- Recent graduates must have completed their studies after April 30th, 2018.
- Prints on paper (or other substrate) must be no larger than 22 x 32 inches.
- 3D print-works must be no longer than 12x12x12 inches in any dimension.
- Maximum weight 5lbs.
- Open to relief, intaglio, serigraphy, planography, monoprint, digital print and interdisciplinary print-based works.
- Location: Union Gallery, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON
- Dates: Mid-September to Early November 2020
- Jurors: Dr. Stephanie Dickey (PhD), Brian Hoad (MFA)
- Awards: $400 (1st place), $300 (2nd place), $150 (3rd place x2)
- Submission: WWW.PRINTPULSE30.COM
- Fee: $5.00 dollars for up to three print-works
- Submission Dates: February 1st to April 30th, 2020 (11:59pm)
- Send inquiries to Alejandro Arauz (Organizer): firstname.lastname@example.org
Print Pulse 30:NUPE would like to acknowledge that Queen’s University is situated on traditional Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee Territory. Also, the support of the George Taylor Richardson Fund.